An easy, delicious, and fast weeknight meal you will absolutely love.
Not much more needs to be said—make this recipe and you will not regret it.
Kitchen Utensils: For this recipe, you will need a gallon plastic bag or a bowl and a skillet/frying pan.
- 2 ears of corn, shucked, with the corn kernels cut off
- 2 tablespoons clarified butter
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1 pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (plus more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onions
In a bowl or gallon plastic bag, season the shrimp with the Italian seasoning, 1 teaspoon paprika, crushed red pepper flakes, garlic powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Make sure each piece of shrimp is seasoned and set aside.
Heat the clarified butter over medium heat. Add in the garlic and let cook for 1 minute. Remove the garlic and add in the corn, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, and a pinch of salt. Cook for 2 minutes. Remove the corn from the skillet onto your serving plate.
Next, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Cook the shrimp on each side for 2-3 minutes. Once cooked, top the corn with the shrimp. Garnish with the green onions.
Serve and enjoy!
By Paloma Diaz
If you make this recipe, tag @unomaspaloma on Instagram and hashtag it #unomaspaloma!